»

Saturday, October 3, 2009

V6.0

Since my last post, I have ended my relationship with the guy I was dating (7 months later). I knew it was for the best, and once you know it is not meant to be it is best to end it before it goes too far. Unfortunately, ours had passed that stage. You win some you lose some.

I had a friend from my former/Brisbane life pass away on Wednesday the 9th of September. It came as a surprise to so many of us, and he will be sorely missed. Many of the old regulars, as well as current followers of the Brisbane metal scene will remember a friendly, fun loving bloke known as Snailz. Robert 'Snailz' Martin was the one who shook your hand every time you entered the venue, had a beer and a joke with you, and didn't have a negative thing to say about anyone or anything. He was in the moshpit of every local metal band's set, front row centre. He was a great mate to all who knew him. You'll be sorely missed, Snailz.

On another - more positive note, I have added another year to my life, and also I have been bettering myself via losing weight as well as removing negativity. Since being back home I have lost over 15 kilograms, although I aim at losing a further 25. At least this time I am doing it the proper way, exercise and healthier eating habits.

Pop is still in hospital, although this one takes a fair bit too much to explain so I shall leave it for another time.

1 comments:

latexkatey said...

I completely forgot we had these things, lol. Using mine again though!