»

Saturday, March 7, 2009

V4.0

Much has happened in the past month. Including the trip to Melbourne for a holiday, then to Tasmania for 6 days then back to Brisbane. Oh and me bailing on moving to Tasmania, oh and now am living back in Victoria. Exciting stuff!

Past month I have been massively busy moving, sorting out my stuff for moving and the like. Plus is the awesome weather down here, it is amazing! The joy of being able to sleep with a doona is brilliant! Looking for dogs is also a fun and enjoyable task! Yes, now that I am living back at home mum and I are on the lookout for a new pet! So excited.

I need to get my act together and get motivated for some reviews and such! Probably do one tonight. Bonus of job interviews coming out the wahzoo! Hopefully I nail something soon ^_^

Short post as I am currently ill - thanks dairy for being so darn tasty, but so darn evil!

0 comments: