»

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

V4.2

Hasn't this month just flown by! Work has been going - I have two jobs now which is good - as well as still doing the web mastering at home in my spare time. Family are good, although a new addition is still yet to join us (by this I indeed mean a puppy) - all in good time I am indeed hoping.

A little confused about boys at the moment. I have been seeing one down here who is quite lovely. But things seem to be easing off a bit - have not seen him in a little while due to both of us being quite busy. I am not entirely sure where I stand with him. Then again I don't know where he stands in my mind at the moment. I will summon up the courage to work that one out soon. There is of course, another one - from Brisbane. Still managing to play on my mind. It is weird, I will start to be getting over him then *ZHAM* he just reappears out of nowhere - and of course I somewhat fall all over again. Although admittedly, I am getting better with withholding the emotions a bit. I need to be realistic, logical, all that serious stuff.

Supanova (Melbourne) was on the weekend just gone - fun was definitely had, all be it early, early mornings (try getting up at 5:30am on a day off, and not getting home until after 9pm!).. But definitely well worth it. It reiterated my slight intrigue with dwarves (there was an uber, UBER cute guy at Supanova - complete with glasses and awesome hair).. Argh, I don't mean to sound politically incorrect tonight, nor do I mean to offend.. But I don't know, I mean everyone has their thing that they are into - I guess I like height extremes :-p Enough rambling for now I think.

The joy of the possible flu is making my head hurt, immensely.

0 comments: